Monday, November 21, 2016


Outside my window...  

       

I am thinking...

Dancing Angel's best friend got married over the weekend.  She's been on my mind a lot more than usual.  I miss my girl.  :-(


I am thankful...  

For everything.  Friend Hubby and I put up some more videos on marriage.  
   

I am wearing...  

I got a new dress from Torrid on clearance.  BC
   

I am creating...  

I have read some of my old Daybooks.  Conviction!  I need to finish things when I have a break from school.  
   

I am reading... 

 Nothing but textbooks.  


I am listening to...  

I am a visual learner.  Videos are so helpful to me.  I have discovered a treasure trove online through our college library.  

   

I am learning...  

And learning and learning...  Because I didn't start earlier in the semester, I have constantly been on the run trying to finish this assignment and then that assignment.  I am getting good grades, but I am exhausted!  

A few plans for the rest of the week...  

Friend Hubby's birthday!  Enjoying my babies while they're at home.  


From the kitchen... 

I have to take a break from studying every day to make sure I've got dinner on.  


Around the house...

Little by little.  I try to do some first thing in the morning because if I wait, it might not happen.     


My self-care... 

Not so good this week.  I know I haven't drunk enough water today and I haven't exercised much.  I've got to do better.     

Honor where honor is due:  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Comments