Daybook: Monday, July 6, 2015


Outside my window... At 10:30 a.m, it's 80 degrees.  Some allergen must be high though.  Princess Butterfly is sneezing and my nose is running.  

I am thankful...  For an encounter yesterday where Friend Hubby and I were used together to minister to a man.  The Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha Kodesh) was so powerful.  The man was in tears several times and hugged us more than once in parting.  I pray that we have many more encounters where we are able to minister together.  It was a rush and then a drain.  Then were were out late fellowshipping with some other believers.  I am dragging this morning!  I may have to break my one cup (Friend Hubby calls it a tank) limit.  

I am wearing... Comfy clothes.  

I am creating... I haven't knit this week, but I am so inspired by the Facebook knitting groups I am on.  

I am going... To stay focused and type like crazy to meet my goals this week (as soon as I'm finished writing this).  

Proverbs 31:13 ISR98 - "She shall seek wool and flax, And with delight she works with her hands."  With delight...beginning attitude adjustment now.   

I am wondering... Psalm 13:1-6 ISR98 - "How long would You forget me, O יהוה? Forever? How long would You hide Your face from me? How long would I take counsel in my being, Grief in my heart day by day? How long would my enemy be exalted over me? Look! Answer me, O יהוה my Elohim; Enlighten my eyes, Lest I sleep in death; Lest my enemy say, “I have prevailed against him,” Lest my adversaries rejoice when I am moved. But I have trusted in Your kindness; My heart rejoices in Your deliverance. I sing to יהוה, Because He has been good to me."  

I am reading... Loving The Emperor of Ocean Park by Stephen L. Carter.  

I am listening to....  I started working my way listening to all of these programs on the 30-Day Journey True Woman Manifesto.  I have finished 
“The Reason You Exist”:  Foundations of the True Woman Manifesto and I have started listening to the first program in this series “El-Shaddai: The All-Sufficient One” by Nancy Leigh DeMoss called His Grace is Sufficient.     
I am hoping... For the same thing for nearly 10 months.  
Psalm 61:1-2 ISR98 - "Hear my cry, O Elohim, Listen to my prayer.  From the end of the earth I call unto You, When my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

I am looking forward to... Walking into a new season.  

I am learning... That my patience is not very fine tuned this morning.  I'm tired.  

One of my favorite things... Face-timing with the Grand Duchess on Shabbat afternoons.  I miss my big girl!  

A few plans for the rest of the week:  More prayer.  More fasting.        

From the learning rooms... 
Senior
I need to get back to Algebra 2.  However, I got stuck on something so I'm actually going to need to go back to Algebra 1 to re-learn how to do it.  Because of this, I only work with Kootaishi every now and then because I don't want to slow him down.  He becomes visibly impatient with me.  :-(  What I don't understand is why College Algebra feels the need to graph EVERYTHING.  Really?  Does everything need to be on a graph?  He's going to be starting his college English class this week, so he will have less time available anyway.  

Junior:  Princess Butterfly is trying to get WAY into Algebra 1 before the new school year starts.  I think she's definitely going to need it for SAT Prep and chemistry.  

From the kitchen... We made a broccoli and cauliflower salad for Shabbat using purple cauliflower.  It didn't taste any different, but it was sure pretty.   

Around the house... Not much of anything, except it sure gets dusty fast in the summer.   

Honor where honor is due:  http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ *


Find me on Facebook.

Comments

  1. I had such a great time with you and our other sisters last night!!! SO thankful for fellowship of like-minded believers... and especially for YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment