Daybook: Monday, July 13, 2015


Outside my window... Sunny and 93 degrees.  My son Kootaishi reminded me the other day that we haven't hit 100 yet this summer.  Well it looks like it is creeping up on us.  

I am thinking... I was good.  I got up this morning and did the 15-minute 1-mile walk first thing this morning.  I felt a sense of accomplishment and I actually FINISHED my work for my morning job.  I can't tell you what a relief it is to know that I am not behind for once.  

I am thankful... This verse is how I am feeling right now.  I was in shock for a bit, but Yehovah has lifted a great burden and answered our prayers and filled the longing of our hearts.  It was not at all like we were expecting, but we have learned to expect the unexpected.  

Psalms 126:1-3 - "When יהוה turns back the captivity of Tsiyon, We shall be like dreamers.  Then our mouth shall be filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing, Then shall they say among the gentiles, “יהוה has done great deeds for them.”   יהוה shall do great deeds for us, We shall be glad." 

I am wearing... Baggy stuff.  

I am creating...  There is always something lagging behind, isn't there.  I'm looking at all these beautiful completed projects on my Facebook knitting groups and I'm like.  Yeah, still working on it.  The Grand Duchess finished a project and posted pictures of it.  I can hear the click clicking of needles while Princess Butterfly entertains herself on her phone.  

I am going...  Nowhere.  I don't have a single reason to leave the house.  It's 93 degrees outside.  I'm okay with that.  

I am wondering... Why my arm is hurting today.  It feels as if I have had a blood draw.  Weird!  

I am reading... The Emperor of Ocean Park.  It's a thriller.  Car chases and things.  Very exciting.  

I am listening to.... Still working my way through all the programs on The True Woman Manifesto.   

I am hoping... That The Grand Duchess will be able to finish out the remainder of her stay at her landlady's in peace.  It seems Yah has allowed a bit of testing.  Mama is praying.  

I am looking forward to... Sukkot!!!  Sister Do Bee and I were worn out last year so I hope to spread the work out and work more wisely.  Also, Abba gave me a song to share on Shabbat morning during Sukkot.  I am waiting for the house to be empty so I can practice and sing at the top of my lungs.  LOL 

I am learning... Proverbs 13:3 - "He who watches over his mouth guards his being, But he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin."  And learning, and learning, and learning....

One of my favorite things... The joy of answered prayer.  

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Rosh Chodesh (biblical new month) begins this week.  Depending on when it is, we may fellowship with some other believers.     

From the learning rooms... Kootaishi is out of the house a lot now with his accelerated English class for the 2nd half of the summer.  I'm praying that Yah will bless him for the sacrifice of the algebra class that he took in order to go to DC to cheer on Princess Butterfly.  
Princess Butterfly is making great strides in Algebra 1 on her own.  

I on the other hand have not picked up the Algebra 2 book in almost a week.  Getting back on schedule with work and exercising first thing in the morning will hopefully help me to have energy to get more done.  

From the kitchen... Nothing I made, but the organic lemonade from Costco was a big hit on Shabbat.  Note to self:  Don't put it out until we get ready to sit down and eat.   

Honor where honor is due:  http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ *


Find me on Facebook.

Comments