Donalacasa's Daybook: Monday, October 15, 2018

Outside my window…



I am thinking…

About the kahol we visited this past Shabbat.  It's only a 30 minute drive away. Friend Hubby and
I were able to encourage the husband and wife leaders.  We had a nice time and it's good to know
more mishpacha not far away. I've got to carve out some time this week to make some reading
suggestions for the Morah's homeschooling.  


I am thankful…

I am creating this blog on my brand new laptop.  


I am wearing…

My gym clothes, although Princess Butterfly and I did not actually make it to the gym today.  


I am going...
To be very busy this week.  I've got to be out later than usual a couple of days this week.  
I am reading…
I finished Above the East China Sea.  In spite of being super annoyed at the bad language in the
book, in the end I was silently crying under the blankets.  
I'm now reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.  

I am looking forward to...

Shabbat at home. I love to visit, but I'm missing my rest.



One of my favorite things...
In spite of the fact that my World History class went from 3 students down to 1, I am not
discouraged.  I am learning a lot about how to teach other people's children.
A few plans for the rest of the week:      

From the learning rooms...
This is what we discussed in class today, the Indian caste system.




From the kitchen...  

Friend Hubby, Princess Butterfly, and I have been losing weight so there hasn't been much
cooking happening.  I have discovered that I like Trader Joe's cauliflower fried “rice”.

My self-care...

I didn’t make it to the gym all last week, but I still was able to get in a lot of steps.  
Shalom and blessings!

Comments